Deferred Examination Payments
Imortant Note: Pay for your deferred exam only after you receive your petition decision.
General Systems Requirements
- You will need a valid UTORemail address to pay your fee online. Correspondence from this application and from MiraPay will be sent to your UTORemail address only (Note: students from non-A&S faculties, if you have not already activated your email account, please do so at https://www.utorid.utoronto.ca/.)
- The payment is $70.00 (CAD) for one deferred examination or $140.00 (CAD) for two or more. The fee is non-refundable.
- VISA or MasterCard only can be accepted.
- If you have any questions regarding payment for your deferred examination(s), please contact the deferred examinations assistant at
- Your payment will be processed via MiraPay, a secure website used only to collect your financial information in order to process your fee - any information supplied on our site will remain private. For further information about the MiraPay service, please review the Terms and Conditions of the provider.
- Your browser must support 128-bit encryption.
- Cookies should be enabled on your browser while processing the transactions through MiraPay. MiraPay only stores information in the cookie that is relevant to the transaction taking place.
- You have 10 minutes to enter you credit card information on the MiraPay site; after 10 minutes your connection will time out and you will have to restart the procedure at this site: Deferred Examination Confirmation and Payment System .
- Important: DO NOT CLOSE YOUR BROWSER until MiraPay provides a receipt with the reference number of your transaction.